How to Delete Money Pro Completely
Learn how to delete your Money Pro: Personal Finance AR account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Money Pro Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Money Pro: Personal Finance AR:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Money Pro account, contact Money Pro via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Money Pro of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Money Pro on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Money Pro: Personal Finance AR".
3. Delete Money Pro on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Money Pro: Personal Finance AR" and Click "Uninstall".
Money Pro: Personal Finance AR Product Details
Start with a budget plan. Set up a monthly budget or select any other period you need—Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and custom budgets are available. Budgeting is vital for reaching your personal finance goals. The proper budget plan saves every dollar of your paycheck from impulsive purchases. Every dollar saved is a dollar earned. Money Pro is a sophisticated budget planner perfect for home or personal use. Budgeting tips: Build a budget by tracking your expenses for one month. To track expenses, assign every dollar spent to the appropriate budget categories. By the end of the month, you will know where your money went. Knowing how much you spend per category, you will easily create a monthly budget. Track income and expenses. You choose how detailed your money tracking will be. Start with preset expenses categories list or create your personal budget categories. Categories can hold subcategories for more accurate expense tracking and budgeting. Expense tracking tips: You can track expenses with family members/business partners and iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows devices. (PLUS* subscription required) Use filters to look deeper into your spending. Organize bills and pay bills on time. Plan paychecks and bill payments, set up bill reminders—no more overdue bills. You get a bill planner that has you covered. Bill planning tips: Set up recurring bills with custom periodicity. Swipe left on the record for a quick menu. Track all your wallets. Control cash, credit cards, bank accounts, cryptocurrency assets, and replace your checkbook with Money Pro - a powerful wallet tracker. Wallet tracking tips: Set up online banking and sync your bank accounts without a manual entry. (GOLD subscription required) Alternatively, you can import CSV or OFX files with your financial data. Manage net worth. List all your assets and liabilities - house, car, and other property items add value to your capital. Mortgage and credit cards form your debt. Net worth management tips: Edit the current value of your assets to reflect appreciation or depreciation. The Net Worth report shows how your personal net worth changes over time. Insightful Analytics. Get a complete picture of your finances at your fingertips. Visualize where your money goes. Use filters to look deeper into your spending. Projected balance and cash flow reports will help in planning. Goals. Set your own goals, track them, and achieve them! Augmented Reality. Build three-dimensional charts right on your table with AR reports. (GOLD subscription required) More: - split transactions: split one payment into multiple categories - search by amount, category, description, payee, cheque number, class (personal/business travel expenses), etc. - calendar for scheduling expenses - flexible structure of categories with over 1,500 built-in icons - transferring the leftover of the previous budget period to the current one to limit your spending - clearing transactions later on (reconcile) - widget for quick expense tracking - password & backups of your data - multiple profiles for separate tracking of personal and business finances - attachment of receipts - calculator and currency converter - export to PDF, CSV formats - multiple currencies - everyday reminders to get a habit of tracking expenses regularly - support service ([email protected]) Give a try to Money Pro - a clear and complete personal finance management tool. DOWNLOAD NOW! *You can unlock the full Money Pro experience with a PLUS subscription (budget features, additional reports, themes, sync across iOS, Android, Mac, Windows devices). Suppose you are already a Money Pro user (iPhone/iPad, Mac, Windows) and use a PLUS or GOLD subscription. In that case, you can access the same functionality in Money Pro for Android WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COSTS. Terms & Privacy - https://ibearsoft.com/privacy - https://ibearsoft.com/terms