How To Delete Rentals by Homes.com 🏡 Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Rentals by Homes.com 🏡 account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Rentals by Homes.com 🏡 app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Rentals by Homes.com 🏡 completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Rentals by Homes.com 🏡
Delete Rentals by Homes.com 🏡 Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Rentals by Homes.com 🏡. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Rentals by Homes.com 🏡 via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Rentals .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Rentals of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Rentals by Homes.com 🏡's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Rentals by Homes.com 🏡 on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Rentals by Homes.com 🏡 from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Rentals by Homes.com 🏡 app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Rentals by Homes.com 🏡s from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Rentals by Homes.com 🏡 icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Rentals by Homes.com 🏡.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Rentals by Homes.com 🏡 app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Rentals by Homes.com 🏡" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Rentals by Homes.com 🏡 app from your Android device
To delete Rentals by Homes.com 🏡 from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Rentals by Homes.com 🏡.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Rentals by Homes.com 🏡 app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Rentals by Homes.com 🏡 app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Rentals by Homes.com 🏡 Software Details
Let Homes.com assist you in finding the perfect rental home or property. Instantly find your next rental from an intuitive map search view in your target area. Whether you’re looking for an apartment, condo, town home, or a home for rent Homes.com makes the search process easy. Adjust filters to see house rentals that are pet friendly, include a gym or other amenities important to you. Save points of interest like your work, gym or daycare to find a rental close to everything important. Finding your next rental home has never been simpler. Key Features: • Map search made simple. Sli...