How To Delete TweetCaster for Twitter Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your TweetCaster for Twitter account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the TweetCaster for Twitter app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with TweetCaster for Twitter completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like TweetCaster for Twitter
Delete TweetCaster for Twitter Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by TweetCaster for Twitter. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting TweetCaster for Twitter via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with TweetCaster .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify TweetCaster of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete TweetCaster for Twitter's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of TweetCaster for Twitter on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete TweetCaster for Twitter from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting TweetCaster for Twitter app from an Iphone
If you want to delete TweetCaster for Twitters from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the TweetCaster for Twitter icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on TweetCaster for Twitter.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the TweetCaster for Twitter app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete TweetCaster for Twitter" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting TweetCaster for Twitter app from your Android device
To delete TweetCaster for Twitter from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on TweetCaster for Twitter.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the TweetCaster for Twitter app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the TweetCaster for Twitter app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
TweetCaster for Twitter Software Details
TweetCaster has a gorgeous look with an intuitive interface that makes it super easy to use while packing in tons of features. * Manage and easily post to multiple accounts * Photo Effects – Add cool filters and captions to photos, as you upload them * Zip It – Remove annoying people or keywords from your timeline without unfollowing * Widgets – Scrollable and resizable * Themes – Twelve vibrant, colorful options * Smart Filter – Filter your timeline to look only at tweets with photos, links, videos, or hide retweets or replies * Search Party – Lets you search just your own timeline...