How To Delete Great Clips Online Check-in Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Great Clips Online Check-in account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Great Clips Online Check-in app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Great Clips Online Check-in completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Great Clips Online Check-in
Delete Great Clips Online Check-in Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Great Clips Online Check-in. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Great Clips Online Check-in via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Great Clips Online Check in.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Great Clips Online Check in of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Great Clips Online Check-in's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Great Clips Online Check-in on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Great Clips Online Check-in from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Great Clips Online Check-in app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Great Clips Online Check-ins from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Great Clips Online Check-in icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Great Clips Online Check-in.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Great Clips Online Check-in app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Great Clips Online Check-in" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Great Clips Online Check-in app from your Android device
To delete Great Clips Online Check-in from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Great Clips Online Check-in.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Great Clips Online Check-in app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Great Clips Online Check-in app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Great Clips Online Check-in Software Details
ONLINE CHECK IN See estimated wait times at Great Clips hair salons near you. Check in from anywhere to save your place in line. Tap the Check In pin, pick your salon, enter your name and phone number, and tap Check Me In – no login, email, or profile required. Let the salon know when you arrive. ESTIMATED WAIT TIME Estimated wait times assume you are getting the next available stylist. You can request a stylist upon arrival at the salon but your wait may be longer. For safety and privacy reasons, we do not publish stylist schedules. PROFILE BENEFITS Haircut remin...