How To Delete Carrier Services Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Carrier Services account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Carrier Services app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Carrier Services completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Carrier Services Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Carrier Services. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Carrier Services via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Carrier Services.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Carrier Services of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Carrier Services's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Carrier Services on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Carrier Services from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Carrier Services app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Carrier Servicess from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Carrier Services icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Carrier Services.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Carrier Services app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Carrier Services" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Carrier Services app from your Android device
To delete Carrier Services from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Carrier Services.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Carrier Services app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Carrier Services app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Carrier Services Software Details
Carrier Services enables the latest communication services from mobile carriers, including battery-optimizations and support for enhanced features in the Android Messages app.