How To Delete Pure: anonymous dating chat Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Pure: anonymous dating chat account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Pure: anonymous dating chat app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Pure: anonymous dating chat completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Pure: anonymous dating chat
Delete Pure: anonymous dating chat Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Pure: anonymous dating chat. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Pure: anonymous dating chat via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Pure .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Pure of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Pure: anonymous dating chat's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Pure: anonymous dating chat on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Pure: anonymous dating chat from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Pure: anonymous dating chat app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Pure: anonymous dating chats from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Pure: anonymous dating chat icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Pure: anonymous dating chat.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Pure: anonymous dating chat app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Pure: anonymous dating chat" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Pure: anonymous dating chat app from your Android device
To delete Pure: anonymous dating chat from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Pure: anonymous dating chat.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Pure: anonymous dating chat app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Pure: anonymous dating chat app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Pure: anonymous dating chat Software Details
Pure is for when you’re looking for an after-dark adventure, not a relationship. It’s quick, direct, and discreet. With Pure, your private life stays private. You don't have to link social media accounts to your profile on Pure. We provide end-to-end encryption and automatically delete your chats in 24 hours. How we changed the rules * Anonymous registration. To create an account you can login with Google Sign-in , alternatively you can use your email. * Feed with personal ads To go online, you need to post a personal ad saying what kind of experiences you are looking for on the ap...