How To Cancel Pure: anonymous dating chat Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Pure: anonymous dating chat and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Pure: anonymous dating chat subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Pure: anonymous dating chat subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Pure website
- Alternatives to Pure: anonymous dating chat
Cancel Pure: anonymous dating chat Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pure: anonymous dating chat subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pure: anonymous dating chat".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pure: anonymous dating chat subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pure: anonymous dating chat subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pure: anonymous dating chat Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pure: anonymous dating chat" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pure will now be canceled.
Cancel Pure: anonymous dating chat Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pure: anonymous dating chat via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pure: anonymous dating chat. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pure
Cancel Pure: anonymous dating chat Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pure: anonymous dating chat via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Pure: anonymous dating chat's Website
Another way of canceling Pure: anonymous dating chat subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pure: anonymous dating chat app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://pure.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pure: anonymous dating chat App
Pure is for when you’re looking for an after-dark adventure, not a relationship. It’s quick, direct, and discreet. With Pure, your private life stays private. You don't have to link social media accounts to your profile on Pure. We provide end-to-end encryption and automatically delete your chats in 24 hours. How we changed the rules * Anonymous registration. To create an account you can login with Google Sign-in , alternatively you can use your email. * Feed with personal ads To go online, you need to post a personal ad saying what kind of experiences you are looking for on the ap...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app