How to Delete Fundrise Completely
Learn how to delete your Fundrise account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Fundrise Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Fundrise:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Fundrise account, contact Fundrise via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Fundrise of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Fundrise on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Fundrise".
3. Delete Fundrise on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Fundrise" and Click "Uninstall".
Fundrise Product Details
Real estate investing is now at your fingertips. Real estate investing has powered the growth of the world’s largest investment portfolios for decades. Now it can power yours. With Fundrise, you can invest your money in a portfolio filled with investments carefully selected and proactively developed with the goal of maximizing returns pursuant to your chosen investment strategy. Invest in something real. Private real estate offers the unique potential to earn consistent cash flow through income and long-term growth through appreciation. Fundrise has acquired and actively managed more than 200 assets collectively worth more than $4.7 billion on behalf of Fundrise investors. Flexible investment minimums. Unlike most private real estate investments, our low investment minimum gives you the flexibility to invest the right amount of money for you, on your schedule, to meet your financial goals. Maximize returns with our low-fee approach. Fees matter. That's why our proprietary technology and unique low-fee model are designed to ensure you keep more of what you earn. Next-level diversification. We believe that smart diversification is critical to long-term wealth creation and preservation. We make it easy to diversify beyond stocks and bonds, outside the stock market. Diversifying is simple and helps you minimize asset correlation and portfolio risk as your investment portfolio gains immediate exposure to dozens of high-quality private market assets. A mission of transparency. Within minutes of investing, you can watch as your dollars are diversified. Through your investor newsfeed, you can watch as each asset in your investment portfolio progresses, including developments such as new construction updates, occupancy reports, market data trends, and project completions. Bank-level security. Fundrise uses bank-level security for your protection. Investor information is encrypted with bank-level AES encryption. Two-factor authentication is available to all investors, and app users have access to the added layer of protection available through Face Unlock and fingerprint authentication. Hyper-responsive support. Our dedicated team of knowledgeable financial professionals in our Washington DC headquarters is available via email or phone to answer your questions or help with your account. Award-Winning Company. ✓ Fundrise has been repeatedly recognized by Forbes as one of the 50 most innovative fintech companies in the US. ✓ Fundrise was ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America in 2018 and 2019. Getting started is quick and easy. Signing up with Fundrise is simple and only takes a few minutes. Fundrise integrates with more than 3,500 banks including Chase, Wells Fargo, and Charles Schwab — with no complicated paperwork required. 1. Decide how much money to invest. Unique benefits are unlocked at different account levels. 2. Select your strategy. Cash flow? Appreciation? A balance of both? You set the strategy, we do the rest. 3. Grow your portfolio. Build your net worth by continuing to invest over time. Disclosures Fundrise Advisors, LLC is an SEC-registered investment advisor. Registration with the SEC does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities. Before investing, consider your investment objectives and Fundrise’s charges and expenses. Nothing in this material should be construed as investment or tax advice, or a solicitation or offer, or recommendation, to buy or sell any security. All images and return figures shown are for illustrative purposes only, and are not actual customer or model returns. Visit fundrise.com/oc for offering documents and other information.