How to Delete SBI Rewardz Completely
Learn how to delete your SBI Rewardz account, your personal data and also delete the SBI Rewardz app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with SBI Rewardz completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete SBI Rewardz Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SBI Rewardz. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting SBI Rewardz via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with SBI Rewardz.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify SBI Rewardz of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting SBI Rewardz's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of SBI Rewardz on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete SBI Rewardz from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete SBI Rewardz app from your Iphone
If you want to delete SBI Rewardz from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the SBI Rewardz icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on SBI Rewardz.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the SBI Rewardz app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete SBI Rewardz" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete SBI Rewardz from your Android phone
To delete SBI Rewardz from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on SBI Rewardz.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the SBI Rewardz app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the SBI Rewardz app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
SBI Rewardz Software Details
1. Stay entertained using your Reward Points to recharge your DTH services from Tata Sky, Dish TV, Videocon D2H, Airtel Digital TV, Sun TV, Reliance Digital TV and other DTH connections available on SBI Rewardz.
2. SBI Rewardz has partnered with leading airline carriers such as Air India, Indigo, Spicejet, Go Air and others to book your flight tickets across the globe using your Reward Points.
3. SBI customers can also earn EXTRA Reward Points by using their SBI Debit Card at 8000+ partner stores.
4. These partner stores include Lifestyle, Reliance Retail, Globus, Nature’s Basket, GRT Jewellers, Prestige, Lenovo, Kalyan Jewellers and many more prominent retail brands.
5. You can recharge your mobile using Reward Points instead of money.
6. Book movie tickets with your Reward Points at your favourite theatres in your city.