How to Delete Face Beauty Makeup Camera Completely
Learn how to delete your Face Beauty Makeup Camera account, your personal data and also delete the Face Beauty Makeup Camera app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Face Beauty Makeup Camera completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Face Beauty Makeup Camera Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Face Beauty Makeup Camera. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Face Beauty Makeup Camera via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Face Beauty Makeup Camera.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Face Beauty Makeup Camera of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Face Beauty Makeup Camera's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Face Beauty Makeup Camera on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Face Beauty Makeup Camera from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Face Beauty Makeup Camera app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Face Beauty Makeup Camera from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Face Beauty Makeup Camera icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Face Beauty Makeup Camera.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Face Beauty Makeup Camera app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Face Beauty Makeup Camera" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Face Beauty Makeup Camera from your Android phone
To delete Face Beauty Makeup Camera from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Face Beauty Makeup Camera.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Face Beauty Makeup Camera app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Face Beauty Makeup Camera app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Face Beauty Makeup Camera Software Details
1. This beauty editor pro supports face foundation of different colours, in order to improve the skin tone and enhance its beauty for photos.
2. Face beauty camera makeup and face beauty editor for photos helps to enhance the beauty of photos.
3. This beauty editor free helps you to remove pimples, blemishes, wrinkles and pigmentation for photos.
4. Pimple remover, dark spot remover, blemishes remover for photos.