How To Delete Rainbow Camera Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Rainbow Camera account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Rainbow Camera app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Rainbow Camera completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Rainbow Camera Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Rainbow Camera. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Rainbow Camera via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Rainbow Camera.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Rainbow Camera of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Rainbow Camera's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Rainbow Camera on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Rainbow Camera from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Rainbow Camera app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Rainbow Cameras from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Rainbow Camera icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Rainbow Camera.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Rainbow Camera app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Rainbow Camera" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Rainbow Camera app from your Android device
To delete Rainbow Camera from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Rainbow Camera.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Rainbow Camera app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Rainbow Camera app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Rainbow Camera Software Details
You love rainbow! You want your photo more special with rainbow! Let download Rainbow Camera. Rainbow is a camera & photo editor app which brought pretty rainbow and shadow stickers & color filters to decorate your life moments. Rainbow Photo Editor with features: ★ 20 Lovely Color Filters ★ 100+ Overlay Stickers in 3 Special Types ★ 50 Kinds Of Toning Function ★ Real-Time Preview For Selfies ★ Free Photo Edit and Keep Update ★ High-Definition Picture Preservation Integrated above functions, you could be able to make variety of beauty effects for your image, like n...