How To Delete Sell on Etsy Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Sell on Etsy account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Sell on Etsy app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Sell on Etsy completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Sell on Etsy Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Sell on Etsy. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Sell on Etsy via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Sell on Etsy.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Sell on Etsy of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Sell on Etsy's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Sell on Etsy on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Sell on Etsy from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Sell on Etsy app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Sell on Etsys from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Sell on Etsy icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Sell on Etsy.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Sell on Etsy app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Sell on Etsy" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Sell on Etsy app from your Android device
To delete Sell on Etsy from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Sell on Etsy.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Sell on Etsy app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Sell on Etsy app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Sell on Etsy Software Details
Sell on Etsy, our app just for sellers, lets you easily manage your business on the go. Respond to customers, see your shop stats, and manage your orders. Sell on Etsy makes it easy to: --Save time with Snippets: Waiting in line at the post office? The Snippets feature lets you quickly respond to customers by saving your most frequent responses. --Get the whole picture: Keep tabs on your views, visits, orders, favorites and sales history. --Stay notified: “Cha-ching!” find out when someone purchases an item, sends you a new Convo or favorites your shop or items. (Customize your n...