How to Delete Moneycontrol-Share Market|News Completely
Learn how to delete your Moneycontrol-Share Market|News account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Moneycontrol-Share Market|News Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Moneycontrol-Share Market|News:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Moneycontrol-Share Market|News account, contact Moneycontrol-Share Market|News via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Moneycontrol-Share Market|News of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Moneycontrol-Share Market|News on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Moneycontrol-Share Market|News".
3. Delete Moneycontrol-Share Market|News on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Moneycontrol-Share Market|News" and Click "Uninstall".
Moneycontrol-Share Market|News Product Details
Moneycontrol App is Asia's #1 App for Business & Finance. Track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets on your smartphone with the Moneycontrol App. It covers multiple assets from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX exchanges so that you can track Indices (Sensex & Nifty), Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities and Currencies with ease. Monitor your investments with Portfolio and Watch list. Stay updated with the full range of news covered in our News and Personal Finance sections. Get expert's views, in-depth coverage and analysis of the financial markets with live streaming of CNBC AWAAZ (Hindi), CNBC BAJAR (Gujarati) and CNBC PRIME HD. Moneycontrol App offers: Seamless Navigation: • Quickly browse through your Portfolio, Markets Data, Latest News, Watchlist, Message Board, Stock-pin, Stock-Drawer and much more • Voice-enabled search to help you quickly find stocks, indices, mutual funds, commodities, news, etc. without the hassle of typing. Latest Market Data: • Latest quotes of stocks, F&O, mutual funds, commodities and currencies from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX • Latest prices of Sensex, NIFTY, India VIX and more • In-depth market stats for stocks, futures and options • Interactive and historical charts like Line, Area, Candlestick and OHLC News: • All-day coverage of latest market, business and economy news; plus interviews of senior management • 'Text to Speech' feature for news and articles to help you listen to content on the go • Option to save your favourite news and articles to read later, even when offline Portfolio: • Monitor your portfolio across Stocks, mutual Funds, ULIPs, Bullion and other asset classes • Timely updates on your portfolio's performance and news & alerts relating to stocks you hold Personalized Watchlist: • Track your favourite stocks, mutual funds, commodities, futures and currencies from Watchlist • Stay updated with timely alerts whenever there is any news on the stocks you track Forum Message Board: • Stay a step ahead by following your favourite topics and top boarders to get the latest recommendations • Engage and participate in conversations relating to your portfolio or assets of your interest Moneycontrol Pro Offers: • Ad-free Experience - More room on your screen for data, along with faster and seamless experience. • Personalized News - Stay abreast of news as it breaks with curated content for your portfolio. • Insights, Analysis and Trends - Sharp commentary and opinion that decodes the news and provides you with insights that can help make better investment decisions. • Ideas for Profit - Actionable smart investment ideas from our in-house and independent research team. • Technical Analysis by Professional Chartists • Smart Calendar of Business and Economic Events • Guru Speak - Life and market lessons from successful investors you would love to emulate. • Macro Meter - Make sense of what high-frequency indicators say. Moneycontrol Pro subscriptions: • Monthly - INR 99 per Month (within India) or $1.40 (outside India) • Quarterly - INR 289 for 3 Months (within India) or $4.09 (outside India) • Annual - INR 999 for 1 year (within India) or $14.13 (outside India) Note: Your Moneycontrol Pro subscription will renew automatically through your Google Play account. You can cancel auto-renewal at any time from the subscription list in your Google Play account. There will be No Refund or Credit for partial monthly subscription periods. Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/moneycontrol Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/moneycontrol/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneycontrolcom Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moneycontrolcom In case of any queries or feedback regarding the App, you can write to us through the in-App Support section.