How to Cancel Moneycontrol-Share Market|News
Learn how to cancel Moneycontrol-Share Market|News subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Moneycontrol-Share Market|News Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Moneycontrol-Share Market|News".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Moneycontrol-Share Market|News" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Moneycontrol-Share Market|News Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Moneycontrol-Share Market|News" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Moneycontrol-Share Market|News will now be canceled.
Cancel Moneycontrol-Share Market|News Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Moneycontrol-Share Market|News" or "Network18" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Moneycontrol-Share Market|News
Cancel Moneycontrol-Share Market|News via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Moneycontrol-Share Market|News's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.moneycontrol.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Moneycontrol-Share Market|News App
Moneycontrol App is Asia's #1 App for Business & Finance. Track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets on your smartphone with the Moneycontrol App. It covers multiple assets from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX exchanges so that you can track Indices (Sensex & Nifty), Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities and Currencies with ease. Monitor your investments with Portfolio and Watch list. Stay updated with the full range of news covered in our News and Personal Finance sections. Get expert's views, in-depth coverage and analysis of the financial markets with live streaming of CNBC AWAAZ (Hindi), CNBC BAJAR (Gujarati) and CNBC PRIME HD. Moneycontrol App offers: Seamless Navigation: • Quickly browse through your Portfolio, Markets Data, Latest News, Watchlist, Message Board, Stock-pin, Stock-Drawer and much more • Voice-enabled search to help you quickly find stocks, indices, mutual funds, commodities, news, etc. without the hassle of typing. Latest Market Data: • Latest quotes of stocks, F&O, mutual funds, commodities and currencies from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX • Latest prices of Sensex, NIFTY, India VIX and more • In-depth market stats for stocks, futures and options • Interactive and historical charts like Line, Area, Candlestick and OHLC News: • All-day coverage of latest market, business and economy news; plus interviews of senior management • 'Text to Speech' feature for news and articles to help you listen to content on the go • Option to save your favourite news and articles to read later, even when offline Portfolio: • Monitor your portfolio across Stocks, mutual Funds, ULIPs, Bullion and other asset classes • Timely updates on your portfolio's performance and news & alerts relating to stocks you hold Personalized Watchlist: • Track your favourite stocks, mutual funds, commodities, futures and currencies from Watchlist • Stay updated with timely alerts whenever there is any news on the stocks you track Forum Message Board: • Stay a step ahead by following your favourite topics and top boarders to get the latest recommendations • Engage and participate in conversations relating to your portfolio or assets of your interest Moneycontrol Pro Offers: • Ad-free Experience - More room on your screen for data, along with faster and seamless experience. • Personalized News - Stay abreast of news as it breaks with curated content for your portfolio. • Insights, Analysis and Trends - Sharp commentary and opinion that decodes the news and provides you with insights that can help make better investment decisions. • Ideas for Profit - Actionable smart investment ideas from our in-house and independent research team. • Technical Analysis by Professional Chartists • Smart Calendar of Business and Economic Events • Guru Speak - Life and market lessons from successful investors you would love to emulate. • Macro Meter - Make sense of what high-frequency indicators say. Moneycontrol Pro subscriptions: • Monthly - INR 99 per Month (within India) or $1.40 (outside India) • Quarterly - INR 289 for 3 Months (within India) or $4.09 (outside India) • Annual - INR 999 for 1 year (within India) or $14.13 (outside India) Note: Your Moneycontrol Pro subscription will renew automatically through your Google Play account. You can cancel auto-renewal at any time from the subscription list in your Google Play account. There will be No Refund or Credit for partial monthly subscription periods. Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/moneycontrol Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/moneycontrol/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneycontrolcom Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moneycontrolcom In case of any queries or feedback regarding the App, you can write to us through the in-App Support section.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app