How To Delete GPS Time Tracker - Logbook Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your GPS Time Tracker - Logbook account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the GPS Time Tracker - Logbook app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with GPS Time Tracker - Logbook completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like GPS Time Tracker - Logbook
Delete GPS Time Tracker - Logbook Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by GPS Time Tracker - Logbook. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting GPS Time Tracker - Logbook via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with GPS Time Tracker .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify GPS Time Tracker of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete GPS Time Tracker - Logbook's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of GPS Time Tracker - Logbook on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete GPS Time Tracker - Logbook from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting GPS Time Tracker - Logbook app from an Iphone
If you want to delete GPS Time Tracker - Logbooks from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the GPS Time Tracker - Logbook icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on GPS Time Tracker - Logbook.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the GPS Time Tracker - Logbook app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete GPS Time Tracker - Logbook" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting GPS Time Tracker - Logbook app from your Android device
To delete GPS Time Tracker - Logbook from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on GPS Time Tracker - Logbook.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the GPS Time Tracker - Logbook app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the GPS Time Tracker - Logbook app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
GPS Time Tracker - Logbook Software Details
automatic GPS logbook with mileage + digital tachograph + GPS triptracker free + trucker logbook + TripLog - GPS Mileage Tracker Special feature of GPS time tracking logbook: ✔ fully automatic departure and arrival detection (you don't must push a button - just drive) ✔ move off and stop are automatically recognized with gps and logged as departure and arrival ✔ You can leave the smartphone in your pocket and in the background, all starts are u. stops incl. route and favorite places recorded automatically + automatically track mileage (even offline) ✔ Automatic determination of: starti...