How To Delete Ulysse Speedometer Pro Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Ulysse Speedometer Pro account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Ulysse Speedometer Pro app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Ulysse Speedometer Pro completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Ulysse Speedometer Pro
Delete Ulysse Speedometer Pro Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Ulysse Speedometer Pro. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Ulysse Speedometer Pro via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Ulysse Speedometer Pro.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Ulysse Speedometer Pro of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Ulysse Speedometer Pro's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Ulysse Speedometer Pro on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Ulysse Speedometer Pro from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Ulysse Speedometer Pro app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Ulysse Speedometer Pros from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Ulysse Speedometer Pro icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Ulysse Speedometer Pro.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Ulysse Speedometer Pro app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Ulysse Speedometer Pro" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Ulysse Speedometer Pro app from your Android device
To delete Ulysse Speedometer Pro from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Ulysse Speedometer Pro.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Ulysse Speedometer Pro app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Ulysse Speedometer Pro app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Ulysse Speedometer Pro Software Details
ULYSSE SPEEDOMETER PRO—the ultimate advanced GPS tool that is not only a high-precision GPS* Speedometer, displaying not only the current speed (analog or digital) but also packing in many other exciting features. As a part of our Ulysse community, you’ll find its functionality indispensable. To discover further what’s packed into our tool, visit: www.binary-toys.ch www.facebook.com/UlysseGpsSpeedometer At binarytoys Lab, we listen to our users and are constantly integrating your feature requests—Ulysse is not only built by us, but also by you, our Ulyssers! How about: ★ Overla...