How To Delete Desert Financial Mobile Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Desert Financial Mobile account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Desert Financial Mobile app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Desert Financial Mobile completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Desert Financial Mobile
Delete Desert Financial Mobile Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Desert Financial Mobile. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Desert Financial Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Desert Financial .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Desert Financial of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Desert Financial Mobile's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Desert Financial Mobile on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Desert Financial Mobile from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Desert Financial Mobile app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Desert Financial Mobile from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Desert Financial Mobile icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Desert Financial Mobile.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Desert Financial Mobile app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Desert Financial Mobile" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Desert Financial Mobile from your Android phone
To delete Desert Financial Mobile from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Desert Financial Mobile.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Desert Financial Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Desert Financial Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Desert Financial Mobile Software Details
Stay connected to your finances 24/7 with our brand new app. New features include: • Account Dashboard • Pay Anyone • Enhanced Bill Pay Experience • Budget Goals • Balance Peek • Secure Messaging • Register via mobile app Additional standard features include: • Quick Access Login (Touch ID or PIN) • Improved mobile deposit experience • Transfer funds • Expanded Account Alerts • Improved Branch and ATM Finder Getting started is easy! Simply sign in with your existing Online Banking username/password or new members can tap the "Sign up now" link.