How To Delete ClevCalc - Calculator Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your ClevCalc - Calculator account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the ClevCalc - Calculator app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with ClevCalc - Calculator completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like ClevCalc - Calculator
Delete ClevCalc - Calculator Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ClevCalc - Calculator. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ClevCalc - Calculator via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ClevCalc .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ClevCalc of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete ClevCalc - Calculator's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ClevCalc - Calculator on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ClevCalc - Calculator from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting ClevCalc - Calculator app from an Iphone
If you want to delete ClevCalc - Calculator from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ClevCalc - Calculator icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ClevCalc - Calculator.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ClevCalc - Calculator app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ClevCalc - Calculator" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete ClevCalc - Calculator from your Android phone
To delete ClevCalc - Calculator from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ClevCalc - Calculator.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ClevCalc - Calculator app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ClevCalc - Calculator app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ClevCalc - Calculator Software Details
1. • If you enter deposit amount, interest rate and time period, the interest after tax and final savings balance will be calculated.
2. • Supports length, weight, width, volume, time, temperature, pressure, speed, fuel efficiency, and the amount of data.
3. • You can calculate the total interest and total payments by entering the loan principal and interest rate.
4. • Enter the amount of fuel used to get the fuel efficiency.
5. • Get a total price by entering the original price and the tax rate.
6. • Get a discount price by entering the original price and the discount rate.