How To Delete SAP Concur Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your SAP Concur account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the SAP Concur app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with SAP Concur completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete SAP Concur Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SAP Concur. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting SAP Concur via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with SAP Concur.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify SAP Concur of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete SAP Concur's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of SAP Concur on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete SAP Concur from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting SAP Concur app from an Iphone
If you want to delete SAP Concurs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the SAP Concur icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on SAP Concur.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the SAP Concur app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete SAP Concur" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting SAP Concur app from your Android device
To delete SAP Concur from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on SAP Concur.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the SAP Concur app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the SAP Concur app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
SAP Concur Software Details
Business often takes you out of the office and onto the road – so shouldn’t your travel and expense solution be able to go with you? With the SAP Concur app, it can. Access the power of SAP Concur on your mobile device and book business travel in the cab, finish expense reports in the airport, and approve invoices on the bus. *This app is a companion to Concur solutions for existing users.* With the SAP Concur app, you can: • Manage the entire travel and expense process on-the-go • Never lose another receipt again when you capture photos of your receipts • Quickly review and approv...