How To Delete Crunchyroll Manga Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Crunchyroll Manga account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Crunchyroll Manga app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Crunchyroll Manga completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Crunchyroll Manga
Delete Crunchyroll Manga Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Crunchyroll Manga. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Crunchyroll Manga via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Crunchyroll Manga.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Crunchyroll Manga of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Crunchyroll Manga's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Crunchyroll Manga on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Crunchyroll Manga from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Crunchyroll Manga app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Crunchyroll Mangas from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Crunchyroll Manga icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Crunchyroll Manga.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Crunchyroll Manga app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Crunchyroll Manga" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Crunchyroll Manga app from your Android device
To delete Crunchyroll Manga from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Crunchyroll Manga.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Crunchyroll Manga app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Crunchyroll Manga app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Crunchyroll Manga Software Details
Crunchyroll, the leader in streaming Anime and Asian content, is set to emerge as the digitally distribution Manga leader, starting with it's brand new mobile app! The Crunchyroll Manga app provides users with unlimited access to a variety of the hottest manga emerging from Japan! As soon as it hits newsstands in Japan, Crunchyroll Manga users can read the latest from hit titles like Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail, and Space Brothers. Premium users will be able to: * Access the latest manga as it becomes available in Japan! * Full mobile support (iOS and Android), including 'Koma-View...