How To Delete WFTV Channel 9 Weather Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your WFTV Channel 9 Weather account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the WFTV Channel 9 Weather app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with WFTV Channel 9 Weather completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like WFTV Channel 9 Weather
Delete WFTV Channel 9 Weather Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by WFTV Channel 9 Weather. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting WFTV Channel 9 Weather via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with WFTV Channel 9 Weather.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify WFTV Channel 9 Weather of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete WFTV Channel 9 Weather's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of WFTV Channel 9 Weather on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete WFTV Channel 9 Weather from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting WFTV Channel 9 Weather app from an Iphone
If you want to delete WFTV Channel 9 Weather from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the WFTV Channel 9 Weather icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on WFTV Channel 9 Weather.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the WFTV Channel 9 Weather app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete WFTV Channel 9 Weather" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete WFTV Channel 9 Weather from your Android phone
To delete WFTV Channel 9 Weather from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on WFTV Channel 9 Weather.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the WFTV Channel 9 Weather app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the WFTV Channel 9 Weather app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
WFTV Channel 9 Weather Software Details
Chief meteorologist Tom Terry and WFTV Channel 9’s team of certified meteorologists have produced the most accurate, local weather technology available with the WFTV Channel 9 Weather App. This free, 24/7 app is constantly updated with the latest storm and forecast information for the Orlando and Central Florida areas. Plus watch live coverage of Eyewitness News and the WFTV meteorologists in Severe Weather Center 9 right on your mobile device. By using the app’s built-in interactive radar, you can zoom down to your neighborhood, including Brevard, Flagler, Lake, Marion, Orange, Osceola,...