How To Delete FOX23 Weather Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your FOX23 Weather account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the FOX23 Weather app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with FOX23 Weather completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete FOX23 Weather Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by FOX23 Weather. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting FOX23 Weather via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with FOX23 Weather.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify FOX23 Weather of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete FOX23 Weather's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of FOX23 Weather on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete FOX23 Weather from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting FOX23 Weather app from an Iphone
If you want to delete FOX23 Weather from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the FOX23 Weather icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on FOX23 Weather.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the FOX23 Weather app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete FOX23 Weather" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete FOX23 Weather from your Android phone
To delete FOX23 Weather from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on FOX23 Weather.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the FOX23 Weather app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the FOX23 Weather app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
FOX23 Weather Software Details
Take FOX23 Weather with you on the go! FOX23 provides Tulsa and the rest of Northeastern Oklahoma with the best coverage of Breaking News and Breaking Weather. Interactive radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check conditions anywhere in the country. Live video is available within the app any time FOX23 is broadcasting Breaking Weather Alerts on the air. FOX23’s Weather App keeps you in touch with the FOX23 Weather team and the following information: Summary of Features: - There is a new radar in the weather app that matches the radar found on other digital platforms...