How To Delete Debt Manager and Tracker Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Debt Manager and Tracker account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Debt Manager and Tracker app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Debt Manager and Tracker completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Debt Manager and Tracker
Delete Debt Manager and Tracker Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Debt Manager and Tracker. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Debt Manager and Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Debt Manager and Tracker.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Debt Manager and Tracker of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Debt Manager and Tracker's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Debt Manager and Tracker on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Debt Manager and Tracker from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Debt Manager and Tracker app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Debt Manager and Trackers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Debt Manager and Tracker icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Debt Manager and Tracker.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Debt Manager and Tracker app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Debt Manager and Tracker" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Debt Manager and Tracker app from your Android device
To delete Debt Manager and Tracker from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Debt Manager and Tracker.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Debt Manager and Tracker app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Debt Manager and Tracker app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Debt Manager and Tracker Software Details
Designed for use by both individuals and businesses, Debt Manager is the perfect tool for keeping track of debtors (money loaned) and creditors (money owed). Both scalable and versatile, it can be used for a variety of financial activities including; commerce (the sale of goods and services), large scale loans, peer-to-peer (P2P) lending, IOU (I owe you), micro financing (microcredit), and any other situation where tracking and managing the flow of money is required. Standard features: • Track money owed to/by you • Debts grouped by debtor, creditor and individual • Multi-currency cap...