How To Delete Daily Money Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Daily Money account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Daily Money app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Daily Money completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Daily Money Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Daily Money. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Daily Money via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Daily Money.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Daily Money of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Daily Money's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Daily Money on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Daily Money from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Daily Money app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Daily Money from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Daily Money icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Daily Money.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Daily Money app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Daily Money" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Daily Money from your Android phone
To delete Daily Money from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Daily Money.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Daily Money app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Daily Money app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Daily Money Software Details
*↓↓↓Please read this note↓↓↓* *Because of a policy issue, this app is going to be deprecated, the new one is at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.colaorange.dailymoney or search Daily Money+ * A simple & easy financial application Features: * Record your daily expense, income, asset and liability. * Multiple books for different currency or whatever. * Hierarchical and Customizable Account * Calculate balance of money. * Data backup and restore. * Export/Import to CSV. * Balance pie chart & time chart. * Password protection. == KW : daily, money, expe...