How To Delete DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio
Delete DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with DI FM .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify DI FM of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio app from an Iphone
If you want to delete DI.FM: Electronic Music Radios from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio app from your Android device
To delete DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio Software Details
Experience and discover electronic music a better way: DI.FM is a 100% human-curated electronic music platform, designed to satisfy all of your listening cravings. With the abundance of the world’s music, just a few taps away, finding the right tunes to play can feel like a challenge. Join DI.FM today and start hearing dedicated electronic music curators, DJs, artists, audiophiles, producers, stream live and drop mixes that inspire, transport, energize and relax. Choose from over 90 electronic music stations and join a community that's the first to hear brand new exclusive sets, class...