How To Cancel DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on DI FM website
- Alternatives to DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio
Cancel DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to DI FM will now be canceled.
Cancel DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from DI FM
Cancel DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio's Website
Another way of canceling DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.di.fm and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio App
Experience and discover electronic music a better way: DI.FM is a 100% human-curated electronic music platform, designed to satisfy all of your listening cravings. With the abundance of the world’s music, just a few taps away, finding the right tunes to play can feel like a challenge. Join DI.FM today and start hearing dedicated electronic music curators, DJs, artists, audiophiles, producers, stream live and drop mixes that inspire, transport, energize and relax. Choose from over 90 electronic music stations and join a community that's the first to hear brand new exclusive sets, class...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app