How To Delete QR code reader Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your QR code reader account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the QR code reader app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with QR code reader completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete QR code reader Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by QR code reader. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting QR code reader via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with QR code reader.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify QR code reader of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete QR code reader's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of QR code reader on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete QR code reader from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting QR code reader app from an Iphone
If you want to delete QR code reader from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the QR code reader icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on QR code reader.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the QR code reader app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete QR code reader" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete QR code reader from your Android phone
To delete QR code reader from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on QR code reader.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the QR code reader app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the QR code reader app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
QR code reader Software Details
1. Open the application -> Scan -> point the camera to QR code or bar code that you want to scan, QRcode reader will automatically recognize any QRcode.
2. When scanning the QR, if the code contains a URL, you can open browser to the site by press browser button.
3. QR code reader is high quality QR code application.
4. QR code generator feature: you can generate QR code and allows you to save, share code you just created.
5. - Generate code for the directions map where you will go and share it with everyone.