How To Delete Voice recorder Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Voice recorder account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Voice recorder app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Voice recorder completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Voice recorder Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Voice recorder. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Voice recorder via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Voice recorder.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Voice recorder of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Voice recorder's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Voice recorder on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Voice recorder from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Voice recorder app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Voice recorder from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Voice recorder icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Voice recorder.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Voice recorder app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Voice recorder" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Voice recorder from your Android phone
To delete Voice recorder from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Voice recorder.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Voice recorder app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Voice recorder app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Voice recorder Software Details
Voice recorder is a high quality voice recording application, store your recordings as voice memos and share them with your friends, this application uses the high quality (8-41.1KHz sample rate) to give you the good recording experience. This app is simple UI, instant start and easy to use. Features: 1. HD audio recording. 2. Simple user interface, instant start. 3. All the required functionality is in one screen and within the user's click. 4. Supported operations in this Version - Recording with high quality. - Format file: mp3, ogg - Play, pause, stop audio file. - Send/Share your...