How to Delete The Commercial Bank (MS) Completely
Learn how to delete your The Commercial Bank (MS) account, your personal data and also delete the The Commercial Bank (MS) app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with The Commercial Bank (MS) completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete The Commercial Bank (MS) Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by The Commercial Bank (MS). They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting The Commercial Bank (MS) via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with The Commercial Bank (MS).
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify The Commercial Bank (MS) of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting The Commercial Bank (MS)'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of The Commercial Bank (MS) on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete The Commercial Bank (MS) from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete The Commercial Bank (MS) app from your Iphone
If you want to delete The Commercial Bank (MS) from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the The Commercial Bank (MS) icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on The Commercial Bank (MS).
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the The Commercial Bank (MS) app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete The Commercial Bank (MS)" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete The Commercial Bank (MS) from your Android phone
To delete The Commercial Bank (MS) from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on The Commercial Bank (MS).
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the The Commercial Bank (MS) app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the The Commercial Bank (MS) app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
The Commercial Bank (MS) Software Details
1. •Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
2. •Fingerprint/Face Recognition allows you to use a secure and more efficient sign-on experience using your fingerprint or facial recognition.
3. •Submit check deposits using your device’s camera.
4. •Find nearby branches and ATMs using your device’s built-in GPS.
5. •Make payments and view recent and scheduled payments.
6. •Ability to add new payees, existing payers, or delete payees directly from the mobile app.