How to Delete Photoshop Express Photo Editor Completely
Learn how to delete your Photoshop Express Photo Editor account, your personal data and also delete the Photoshop Express Photo Editor app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Photoshop Express Photo Editor completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Photoshop Express Photo Editor Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Photoshop Express Photo Editor. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Photoshop Express Photo Editor via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Photoshop Express Photo Editor.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Photoshop Express Photo Editor of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Photoshop Express Photo Editor's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Photoshop Express Photo Editor on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Photoshop Express Photo Editor from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Photoshop Express Photo Editor app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Photoshop Express Photo Editor from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Photoshop Express Photo Editor icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Photoshop Express Photo Editor.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Photoshop Express Photo Editor app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Photoshop Express Photo Editor" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Photoshop Express Photo Editor from your Android phone
To delete Photoshop Express Photo Editor from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Photoshop Express Photo Editor.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Photoshop Express Photo Editor app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Photoshop Express Photo Editor app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Photoshop Express Photo Editor Software Details
1. Customize images with the sticker maker, create memes and captions, style your text with a wide array of fonts and layouts, add borders and frames, and stamp creations with custom watermarks.
2. Personalize your experiences with sticker makers, enhance color gradients and imagery, create pic collages, generate memes, make quick fixes and heighten your share-worthy moments.
3. Upload images from multiple sources and formats (including raw and TIFF), posting your favorites directly to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr and other social platforms or share them in email, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Line to inspire others.
4. Dehaze pictures to remove fog in a scene, apply dramatic filters for pictures, and easily slide to adjust color temperature, vibrance and other color effects.
5. Automatically adjust contrast, exposure and more with one-touch adjustments; easily crop, straighten, rotate for eye-catching layouts, and magically remove red-eye and pet-eye from your favorite moments.
6. Tap into your creativity on the go with Photoshop Express–a fun, fast, and easy picture editor for one-touch transformations and photo edits–used by millions of creative individuals.
7. Create professional-quality compilations by adding ready-to-use photo grid layouts and modifying borders and colors.
8. Make photo magic happen with the Photoshop Express picture editor from Adobe - proud makers of the Photoshop family.
9. Use radial blur to blend out backgrounds and shift focus to specific subjects or full blur to create movement.