How to Delete ableBanking Completely
Learn how to delete your ableBanking account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete ableBanking Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ableBanking:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your ableBanking account, contact ableBanking via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify ableBanking of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete ableBanking on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete ableBanking".
3. Delete ableBanking on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "ableBanking" and Click "Uninstall".
ableBanking Product Details
ableBanking’s mobile banking app is fast, secure, and makes life easier by giving you the tools you need to manage your accounts from any location at any time. With ableBanking’s mobile banking app, you can: • Keep your transactions organized by allowing you to add tags and notes. • Set up alerts so you know when your balance drops below a certain amount • Transfer money between your accounts • View and save your monthly statements You can access your account securely and easily with a facial recognition, fingerprint recognition, or with a 4-digit pin. Download the app and enroll in mobile banking today.