How to Delete Timely Alarm Clock Completely
Learn how to delete your Timely Alarm Clock account, your personal data and also delete the Timely Alarm Clock app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Timely Alarm Clock completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Timely Alarm Clock Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Timely Alarm Clock. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Timely Alarm Clock via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Timely Alarm Clock.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Timely Alarm Clock of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Timely Alarm Clock's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Timely Alarm Clock on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Timely Alarm Clock from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Timely Alarm Clock app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Timely Alarm Clock from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Timely Alarm Clock icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Timely Alarm Clock.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Timely Alarm Clock app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Timely Alarm Clock" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Timely Alarm Clock from your Android phone
To delete Timely Alarm Clock from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Timely Alarm Clock.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Timely Alarm Clock app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Timely Alarm Clock app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Timely Alarm Clock Software Details
1. Timely is the beautiful Alarm Clock for Android, featuring a stunning user experience and revolutionary cloud integration to backup and synchronize your alarms with multiple devices.
2. More: Widget, Google Now integration, recurring alarms, awesome animations, adaptive snoozing, fade-in, DashClock extension, volume buttons to snooze.
3. Beautiful wake-up experience: Hand-crafted, high quality sounds and our innovative Smart Rise feature transform waking up in the morning into pure delight.
4. Additionally, Timely recognizes when you lift your phone and reduces the alarm intensity by lowering the volume.
5. Setting an alarm has never been easier: Just swipe from the edge of the screen and set the desired time by dragging a bar.