Why should I report an Issue with Vocoder?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Guitar Tabs X to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Vocoder Features and Description
Vocoder is real time pitch shifter stompbox like effect. I made this app to test some ideas for new pitch shifting algorithm and it worked well. It is not great but just fine. It is not real vocoder logic but instead a combination of my secret algorithms that I am playing with at the moment. I tried to make it real time as possible but there is a delay because of the current java api. However it is fun enough and real time enough to make you have some good time. Imagine delayed vocoder :) Vocoder features: - dry signal volume - effects signal volume - space algorithm - pitch shifting control (range is one octave up and one octave down) Works only when connected to headphones or speakers. The reason is the feedback (feedback cancellation is hard to do and not my aim at the moment)
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Vocoder Issues
How to Fix Vocoder Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Vocoder, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Vocoder is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Vocoder user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Vocoder is down, you'll need to wait until Vocoder itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Vocoder app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....