How To Cancel Met Office Weather Forecast Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Met Office Weather Forecast and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Met Office Weather Forecast subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Met Office Weather Forecast subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Met Office Weather Forecast website
- Alternatives to Met Office Weather Forecast
Cancel Met Office Weather Forecast Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Met Office Weather Forecast subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Met Office Weather Forecast.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Met Office Weather Forecast subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Met Office Weather Forecast subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Met Office Weather Forecast store Met Office Weather Forecastlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Met Office Weather Forecast Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Met Office Weather Forecast" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Met Office Weather Forecast will now be canceled.
Cancel Met Office Weather Forecast Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Met Office Weather Forecast via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Met Office Weather Forecast. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Met Office Weather Forecast
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Met Office Weather Forecast Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Met Office Weather Forecast via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Met Office Weather Forecast's Website
An alternate way of canceling Met Office Weather Forecast subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Met Office Weather Forecast app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.metoffice.gov.uk and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Met Office Weather Forecast App
The Met Office weather app gives you the most accurate world-leading global weather forecasts, with coverage from 1 hour to 7 days ahead. KEY FEATURES: * Interactive rainfall map and text forecast for the next 24 hours, or previous 6 hours (manual scroll or using play feature) * Real time UK National Severe Weather Warnings with the interactive warnings map for your UK saved locations * Instant notification of the official UK National Severe Weather Warnings for your saved locations– including snow, strong winds, ice, fog & rain * Daily and hourly forecasts for your favo...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app