How to Cancel Virtual Piano Keyboard
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Virtual Piano Keyboard subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Virtual Piano Keyboard subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Virtual Piano Keyboard Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Virtual Piano Keyboard subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Virtual Piano Keyboard".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Virtual Piano Keyboard subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Virtual Piano Keyboard subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Virtual Piano Keyboard Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Virtual Piano Keyboard" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Virtual Piano Keyboard will now be canceled.
Cancel Virtual Piano Keyboard Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Virtual Piano Keyboard via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Virtual Piano Keyboard. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Virtual Piano Keyboard
Cancel Virtual Piano Keyboard via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Virtual Piano Keyboard via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Virtual Piano Keyboard's Website
Another way of canceling Virtual Piano Keyboard subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Virtual Piano Keyboard app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.alyaka.mobi and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Virtual Piano Keyboard App
This piano game is very funny that allow you to be a Piano Master. You will love this piano game.Virtual Piano Keyboard is a piano app that allows you to compose music, play your own Music in a best way. You can download Virtual Piano App free of charge. Create your own music with your own Virtual Piano Keyboard. Easy to teach to everyone. Play the sounds of Piano, Double Bass, Strings, Pan Pipes, Flute, Guitar, Steel Drums, Organ, Saxaphone. Once you play Virtual Piano Keyboard to your family you will be their Musician!. Best app if you are learn playing Piano or you are Piano Master or learning Piano Perfect for better piano player. Volume Control built into Virtual Piano Keyboard helps you control volume of the Piano. Piano Keyboard is the best Keyboard app for People interested in Piano. This game may be too advanced for infants under 18 months old. Caution Playing the application too much amount of time or leaving the children alone with the mobile phone or tablet pc is not encouraged.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app