How To Cancel Christmas Tree Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Christmas Tree and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Christmas Tree subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Christmas Tree subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Christmas Tree website
- Alternatives to Christmas Tree
Cancel Christmas Tree Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Christmas Tree subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Christmas Tree".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Christmas Tree subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Christmas Tree subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Christmas Tree Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Christmas Tree" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Christmas Tree will now be canceled.
Cancel Christmas Tree Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Christmas Tree via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Christmas Tree. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Christmas Tree
Cancel Christmas Tree Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Christmas Tree via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Christmas Tree's Website
Another way of canceling Christmas Tree subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Christmas Tree app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://bestdiylists.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Christmas Tree App
The decoration of the Christmas tree is a tradition with vast centuries that, over the last years, has been acquiring ultra-contemporary contours and more and more original. Even so, there are those who like to keep the tradition, using, year after year, the same ornaments that are often yet passed down from generation to generation. Regardless of the material, you have to work on, be creative, surprise and be amazed! Christmas tree mount is always a particular moment in the homes. Choosing the Christmas balls, thinking about the theme of the year and selecting the arrangement of the decora...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app