How to Delete Long Nail Designs Completely
Learn how to delete your Long Nail Designs account, your personal data and also delete the Long Nail Designs app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Long Nail Designs completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Long Nail Designs Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Long Nail Designs. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Long Nail Designs via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Long Nail Designs.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Long Nail Designs of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Long Nail Designs's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Long Nail Designs on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Long Nail Designs from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Long Nail Designs app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Long Nail Designs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Long Nail Designs icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Long Nail Designs.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Long Nail Designs app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Long Nail Designs" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Long Nail Designs from your Android phone
To delete Long Nail Designs from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Long Nail Designs.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Long Nail Designs app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Long Nail Designs app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Long Nail Designs Software Details
1. Also, a popular trend from last year is mirror (pearl) nails with the use of shiny powder - rubbing.
2. Take a look at a selection of new trend ideas of manicure and design of long nails.
3. Geometric shapes and inscriptions in the design of nails are suitable for a manicure for every day.
4. Long nails will make your hands elegant and well-groomed, especially if you have a neat, trendy nail manicure.
5. Pearl coating can be made on any color and design, and then your nails will look much more enjoyable.
6. Rhinestones and stones on the nails will always be relevant to the nails on particular days and at parties.
7. Long nails will always be relevant and popular with women.
8. In 2019, models with a rainbow gradient and smooth transitions from one color to another are especially popular.