How To Cancel MyBook: books and audiobooks Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of MyBook: books and audiobooks and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MyBook: books and audiobooks subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your MyBook: books and audiobooks subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MyBook website
- Alternatives to MyBook: books and audiobooks
Cancel MyBook: books and audiobooks Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MyBook: books and audiobooks subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MyBook: books and audiobooks".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MyBook: books and audiobooks subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MyBook: books and audiobooks subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MyBook: books and audiobooks Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MyBook: books and audiobooks" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MyBook will now be canceled.
Cancel MyBook: books and audiobooks Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MyBook: books and audiobooks via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MyBook: books and audiobooks. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MyBook
Cancel MyBook: books and audiobooks Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MyBook: books and audiobooks via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MyBook: books and audiobooks's Website
Another way of canceling MyBook: books and audiobooks subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MyBook: books and audiobooks app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://mybook.ru/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MyBook: books and audiobooks App
– Read and listen for free for 14 days – New items every day – Save books and read offline – Personal recommendations – Full synchronization of accounts between different devices – Quotes, notes and ratings – Collections with recommendations of the best books * Standard subscription — provides access to a limited catalog of books. * Premium subscription — provides access to a limited catalog of books, and gives you the opportunity to get 1 book per month from the rental catalog. The first time you sign up for a premium subscription, you get a free trial for your first 14 da...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app