How To Delete MyBook: books and audiobooks Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your MyBook: books and audiobooks account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the MyBook: books and audiobooks app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with MyBook: books and audiobooks completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like MyBook: books and audiobooks
Delete MyBook: books and audiobooks Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MyBook: books and audiobooks. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MyBook: books and audiobooks via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MyBook .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MyBook of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete MyBook: books and audiobooks's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MyBook: books and audiobooks on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MyBook: books and audiobooks from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting MyBook: books and audiobooks app from an Iphone
If you want to delete MyBook: books and audiobookss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MyBook: books and audiobooks icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MyBook: books and audiobooks.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MyBook: books and audiobooks app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MyBook: books and audiobooks" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting MyBook: books and audiobooks app from your Android device
To delete MyBook: books and audiobooks from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MyBook: books and audiobooks.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MyBook: books and audiobooks app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MyBook: books and audiobooks app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MyBook: books and audiobooks Software Details
– Read and listen for free for 14 days – New items every day – Save books and read offline – Personal recommendations – Full synchronization of accounts between different devices – Quotes, notes and ratings – Collections with recommendations of the best books * Standard subscription — provides access to a limited catalog of books. * Premium subscription — provides access to a limited catalog of books, and gives you the opportunity to get 1 book per month from the rental catalog. The first time you sign up for a premium subscription, you get a free trial for your first 14 da...