How To Cancel RSV Bible Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of RSV Bible and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your RSV Bible subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your RSV Bible subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on RSV Bible website
- Alternatives to RSV Bible
Cancel RSV Bible Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel RSV Bible subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "RSV Bible".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling RSV Bible subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel RSV Bible subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel RSV Bible Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "RSV Bible" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to RSV Bible will now be canceled.
Cancel RSV Bible Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to RSV Bible via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see RSV Bible. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from RSV Bible
Cancel RSV Bible Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting RSV Bible via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on RSV Bible's Website
Another way of canceling RSV Bible subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the RSV Bible app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.okbible.net/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About RSV Bible App
Download one of the most read versions of the Holy Bible: Revised Standard Version (RSV). Enjoy this free Bible app including audio. Learn more about God listening to the Bible on your phone! The Revised Standard Version (RSV) is an English translation of the Bible published in 1952. It is a revision of the American Standard Revision (ASV). The aim of this translation was to create an accurate, modern and readable version of the Bible. The RSV served as the basis for two revisions of the Bible: New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) and English Standard Version (ESV). Features of t...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app