How To Cancel Ridmik Keyboard Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Ridmik Keyboard and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Ridmik Keyboard subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Ridmik Keyboard subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Ridmik Keyboard website
- Alternatives to Ridmik Keyboard
Cancel Ridmik Keyboard Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Ridmik Keyboard subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Ridmik Keyboard".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Ridmik Keyboard subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Ridmik Keyboard subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Ridmik Keyboard Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Ridmik Keyboard" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ridmik Keyboard will now be canceled.
Cancel Ridmik Keyboard Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Ridmik Keyboard via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Ridmik Keyboard. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ridmik Keyboard
Cancel Ridmik Keyboard Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Ridmik Keyboard via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Ridmik Keyboard's Website
Another way of canceling Ridmik Keyboard subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Ridmik Keyboard app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.ridmik.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Ridmik Keyboard App
*New Version* 5.2.0 NB: Download without notification permission has been removed, so dictionary updates will come only with the app updates. Sync related permissions are also removed. This was a "work in progress", so unless we find a better solution to this, there'll be no further work on sync. Features 1. Bangla phonetic keyboard (like your favorite Avro keyboard) 2. National & Probhat layout 3. Full set of emoji 4. Voice input 5. New themes 6. Next word suggestion 7. Improved suggestions 8. Emoji in suggestions Permission Explanation Record Audio: For voice input Int...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app