How To Cancel Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Torque Pro OBD 2 Car website
- Alternatives to Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car)
Cancel Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car).
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) store Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car)lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Torque Pro OBD 2 Car will now be canceled.
Cancel Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Torque Pro OBD 2 Car
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car)'s Website
An alternate way of canceling Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://torque-bhp.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) App
See what your car is doing in realtime, get OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more! Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want! It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down! Torque also feature...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app