How To Cancel Banorte Movil Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Banorte Movil and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Banorte Movil subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Banorte Movil subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Banorte Movil website
- Alternatives to Banorte Movil
Cancel Banorte Movil Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Banorte Movil subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Banorte Movil".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Banorte Movil subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Banorte Movil subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Banorte Movil Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Banorte Movil" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Banorte Movil will now be canceled.
Cancel Banorte Movil Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Banorte Movil via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Banorte Movil. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Banorte Movil
Cancel Banorte Movil Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Banorte Movil via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Banorte Movil's Website
Another way of canceling Banorte Movil subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Banorte Movil app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.banorte.com/banortemovil/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Banorte Movil App
Banorte Móvil allows you to manage your accounts easily. Download, activate and use the application in just a few minutes, it's FREE! You just need to have your debit or credit card to register your data. Know what you can do: -You can check balances, movements and send money from wherever you are. The app will notify you of the charges and deposits made to your account. -Enter with a selfie or fingerprint, withdraw cash without needing the card or send one of your contacts a reference to make the withdrawal at an ATM. -Register accounts or cards, make transfers, pay your services c...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app