How To Cancel JWildfireMini Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of JWildfireMini and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your JWildfireMini subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your JWildfireMini subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on JWildfireMini website
- Alternatives to JWildfireMini
Cancel JWildfireMini Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel JWildfireMini subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "JWildfireMini".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling JWildfireMini subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel JWildfireMini subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel JWildfireMini Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "JWildfireMini" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to JWildfireMini will now be canceled.
Cancel JWildfireMini Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to JWildfireMini via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see JWildfireMini. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from JWildfireMini
Cancel JWildfireMini Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting JWildfireMini via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on JWildfireMini's Website
Another way of canceling JWildfireMini subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the JWildfireMini app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.andreas-maschke.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About JWildfireMini App
This app brings the magic of flame fractals to your phone! It comes with both the fractal evolution module "MutaG" and the interactive renderer "IR", as known from the full JWildfire application, to your Android-capable device! JWildfire is a very comprehensive software suite to both construct and render flame fractals (end even create movies of them). In short, flame fractals are an extension to classical IFS (iterated function systems) and were invented by Scott Draves. They are capable to create an endless range of fascinating organic shapes. You may already know classical fern- or flo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app