How to Cancel JWildfireMini
Learn how to cancel JWildfireMini subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel JWildfireMini Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "JWildfireMini".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "JWildfireMini" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel JWildfireMini Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "JWildfireMini" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to JWildfireMini will now be canceled.
Cancel JWildfireMini Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "JWildfireMini" or "Andreas Maschke" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from JWildfireMini
Cancel JWildfireMini via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on JWildfireMini's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.andreas-maschke.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About JWildfireMini App
This app brings the magic of flame fractals to your phone! It comes with both the fractal evolution module "MutaG" and the interactive renderer "IR", as known from the full JWildfire application, to your Android-capable device! JWildfire is a very comprehensive software suite to both construct and render flame fractals (end even create movies of them). In short, flame fractals are an extension to classical IFS (iterated function systems) and were invented by Scott Draves. They are capable to create an endless range of fascinating organic shapes. You may already know classical fern- or flower-like shapes, but there are virtually no limits. You can create trees, gems, demons, oceans, faces, pottery, ... you will often be surprised by your own creations! With this app you will be able to create unique flame fractals by playing with the MutaG module. You can start with modifying one of 60 the stunning flame fractals which are included, and then later continue to modify your own creations. Share your renderings with your friends and amaze your girlfriend with an unique valentine fractal! With the paid app you can export the "formulas" of your creations to be able to render wallpapers, post-edit them using the full-fledged editor or even render artworks suited for print in extreme high quality. All you will need, is a decent personal computer and the full JWildfire application which is completely free and runs on any major platforms. There are no hidden costs at all. The whole full application is completely free and you can use it without this app, of course. The only cost ist just to unlock to feature of exporting your flames from this app, the PNG export is also included in the free app. Features: - full-fledged JWildfire-compatible flame renderer, even if not all features may be exposed, this renderer is even able to render flames with Pseudo3D-shading enabled, but this may take some time ;-) - Flame library with 60 stunning example flames ready to be play with (some of them are even unfinished material yet). You can extend the flame library with your own work. - MutaGen3x3 module to create endless mutations of flame fractals using the powerful mutation generators known from the JWildfire software - MutaGen5x5 module to create even more complex mutations - Interactive renderer with the ability to export rendered images as PNG - Flame gallery with some stunning work made by myself to show what is possible with flame fractals - Ability to export flames (only in the purchased app) via email to be able to render your flames in any quality you desire later (using the full and free JWildfire application for personal computers). Upgrading: Be careful: If you upgrade any version, you may loose your personal flames. So please export (eventually as image) all your stuff which matters, before doing any update.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app