How to Cancel Affinity Plus
Learn how to cancel Affinity Plus Mobile Banking subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Affinity Plus Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Affinity Plus Mobile Banking".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Affinity Plus" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Affinity Plus Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Affinity Plus Mobile Banking" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Affinity Plus will now be canceled.
Cancel Affinity Plus Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Affinity Plus Mobile Banking" or "Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Affinity Plus
Cancel Affinity Plus via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Affinity Plus's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.affinityplus.org/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Affinity Plus Mobile Banking App
Easy, secure access to the account info and banking transactions you want most. It's all at your fingertips with the Affinity Plus mobile banking app. • Set a checking account to round up all debit card purchases to the next whole dollar, then automatically transfer the difference to your savings; manage Stash Your Cash from the Move Money screen • Choose from up to 16 Account Alerts that help you keep track of your savings, checking, and loans with reminders and confirmations that you can customize • Easily switch back and forth between separate memberships by tapping your profile picture (Quick Switch login shortcut) • Get help over video (after logging in, you’ll see the Video Banking option on the Contact Us screen) • For extra security, peace of mind and help with budgeting, use Card Controls & Alerts to set spending limits (per transaction or monthly) for your debit and credit cards; or just get transaction alerts for awareness • Get free and easy access to your credit score, your full credit report, daily credit monitoring for fraud protection, and tips on keeping a great credit rating • See your MyPlus Rewards points right on your Accounts screen, learn how the program works, and redeem your points for all kinds of great stuff • Rename your transactions (in non–credit card accounts) to whatever helps you keep better track of your money • Easily navigate a screen reader–friendly and accessible experience • View your Digital Statements & Notices (and enroll if you haven’t already) • Enroll in Bill Pay from the app, and see your eBill amounts and due dates • Add other members’ accounts for easy transfers • Use Balance Transfer to easily bring an external credit card balance over to your Affinity Plus credit card • Manage all your personal, credit card and business accounts, and even view your Affinity Plus mortgage • Deposit checks from anywhere, and immediately access up to $1,500 of the funds • Find nearby ATMs and branches right from the login screen • Call from the app to speak with an advisor • Get a pre-login peek at balances and scheduled bill payments (Quick Balance) • Manage Bill Pay • Log in fast with a fingerprint for extra security and ease • Check recent transactions and initiate new ones • Schedule and edit one-time or recurring transfers • Apply for loans and credit cards, or open another account ©2021 Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union 175 West Lafayette Frontage Road St. Paul, MN 55107 Your savings accounts are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app