How To Cancel My Airtel - Bangladesh Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of My Airtel - Bangladesh and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your My Airtel - Bangladesh subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your My Airtel - Bangladesh subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on My Airtel website
- Alternatives to My Airtel - Bangladesh
Cancel My Airtel - Bangladesh Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel My Airtel - Bangladesh subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "My Airtel - Bangladesh".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling My Airtel - Bangladesh subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel My Airtel - Bangladesh subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel My Airtel - Bangladesh Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "My Airtel - Bangladesh" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My Airtel will now be canceled.
Cancel My Airtel - Bangladesh Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My Airtel - Bangladesh via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My Airtel - Bangladesh. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My Airtel
Cancel My Airtel - Bangladesh Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My Airtel - Bangladesh via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on My Airtel - Bangladesh's Website
Another way of canceling My Airtel - Bangladesh subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the My Airtel - Bangladesh app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://ecare.robi.com.bd and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About My Airtel - Bangladesh App
Introducing the seamless, newly upgraded My Airtel App from the Number #1 Network of Friends! My Airtel App is a one-stop solution to all your mobile phone needs and more. Experience the largest 4G+ network in Bangladesh and take care of your Prepaid and Postpaid account anytime, anywhere, with absolutely zero internet charges! My Airtel App will make your life hassle free, as it brings in services ranging from availing customer care service, buying Internet packs, keeping track of balance details to making your own customized bundles, all under one umbrella. It’s all about making thing...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app