How To Cancel ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on ﺷﺎﻫﺪ website
- Alternatives to ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid
Cancel ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ﺷﺎﻫﺪ will now be canceled.
Cancel ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ﺷﺎﻫﺪ
Cancel ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid's Website
Another way of canceling ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.shahid.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ﺷﺎﻫﺪ - Shahid App
Want to watch the latest action series and Arabic movies on your phone or tablet? Are you tired of having family members dominate your TV time? Are you looking for exclusive films and new series? You can watch and stream various shows and even dubbed series and movies! Everything you’re looking for is available in the Shahid application. Plan your weekend ahead of time by adding your choice of new films and TV programs to your favorite list, pick up where you left off when pausing at any time, and skip parts you previously watched with ease. Our latest releases include: • Am...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app