How To Cancel MP3 Cutter Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of MP3 Cutter and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MP3 Cutter subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your MP3 Cutter subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MP3 Cutter website
- Alternatives to MP3 Cutter
Cancel MP3 Cutter Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel MP3 Cutter subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on MP3 Cutter.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling MP3 Cutter subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel MP3 Cutter subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the MP3 Cutter store MP3 Cutterlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel MP3 Cutter Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "MP3 Cutter" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MP3 Cutter will now be canceled.
Cancel MP3 Cutter Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MP3 Cutter via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MP3 Cutter. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MP3 Cutter
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel MP3 Cutter Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MP3 Cutter via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MP3 Cutter's Website
An alternate way of canceling MP3 Cutter subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the MP3 Cutter app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.appsdose.xyz and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About MP3 Cutter App
MP3 cutter is the best tool for editing music files in a convenient and easy way . This application also support merging of audio files . Application is designed to make music editing so easy and fun . Features : - List all the MP3 songs from the SD card . - Choose the MP3 files from the list . - Cut the file using forward and backward selector . - Integrated MP3 player help you to play before cutting . - You can save the file to SD card . - Set the edited file as ring tone . Disclaimer ： This app is base on Ringdroid code, and licensed under the Apache License. Ringdroid code...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app