How To Cancel Mp3 Player Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Mp3 Player and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Mp3 Player subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Mp3 Player subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Mp3 Player website
- Alternatives to Mp3 Player
Cancel Mp3 Player Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Mp3 Player subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Mp3 Player".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Mp3 Player subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Mp3 Player subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Mp3 Player Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Mp3 Player" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Mp3 Player will now be canceled.
Cancel Mp3 Player Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Mp3 Player via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Mp3 Player. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Mp3 Player
Cancel Mp3 Player Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Mp3 Player via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Mp3 Player's Website
Another way of canceling Mp3 Player subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Mp3 Player app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.appsaclab.xyz and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Mp3 Player App
High quality music player with powerful equalizer . Music player lets you manage all your music files easily . Browse and play music songs by artists , genres , songs , albums and folder . -- Features -- * Supports almost all types of mp3 , flac ,midi ,wav , aac files and other audio file formats * High quality equalizer with bass and treble control * Music visualizer support * Mp3 ringtone maker support * Sleep timer * 50 + vibrant color themes * Music tag editor support * Playlist reorder * Wearable support * Control playback by shake * Material desi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app