How to Cancel My Health Records
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your My Health Records subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your My Health Records subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel My Health Records Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel My Health Records subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "My Health Records".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling My Health Records subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel My Health Records subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel My Health Records Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "My Health Records" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My Health Records will now be canceled.
Cancel My Health Records Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My Health Records via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My Health Records. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My Health Records
Cancel My Health Records via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My Health Records via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on My Health Records's Website
Another way of canceling My Health Records subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the My Health Records app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.prognocis.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About My Health Records App
My Health Records app powered by PrognoCIS™ gives you access to your Health Records as available on the Patient Portal. It allows you to view your ambulatory summary details, prescription details, Allergies, Immunization record, upcoming and scheduled Health Reminders, Laboratory and Radiology results. It also allows you to view your Billing Statements payable to the clinic, to receive patient receipts thus keeping you informed about your latest transaction updates, including your last payment details. Take appointment and also view the statuses of your previously scheduled, requested, and tentative appointments. Directly communicate with your Primary Health care provider by sending him or her messages through the app. Send a request for the Refill of medication prescribed to you by your Provider in the Clinic. Print Education Materials Salient Features Get access to your medical records instantly. Keeps your information private and secure - You control who has access to your information. Friendly and clean User Interface with simple and Meaningful Dashboard Available on Android and iOS Disclaimer:- The patient’s Health Records information available in My Health Records App powered by PrognoCIS™ is reflected as available on its Patient Portal and can be accessed by a user only after logging into the app using the clinic provided login credentials, thereby abiding to all safety and security measures. The information in this app is documented by a healthcare professional in...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app